CSU Semester Programs
Congratulations on your decision to study abroad! You are about to embark on an incredible journey that will hopefully have a lasting impact on you, personally, academically and professionally. Now that you are accepted into your program, here is a checklist of items to make sure you are prepared.
- The Study Abroad Coordinator will register you for the ITDS 2105 pre-departure course once you apply to a program.
- You must be ready to pay for the one credit course once you are enrolled. The study abroad coordinator will let you know when you will be enrolled so that you are prepared.
- Apply for your passport
- Submit a photocopy of your passport to CGE once received.
- Begin your visa application. Start by exploring the embassy website.
- Secure housing arrangements at your host institution and pay any security deposits.
- Purchase an international health insurance policy. You can purchase CISI Insurance from the CGE by contacting Ms. Christine Shaw at 706-507-8544
- Ensure you have made arrangements for any obligations at home (i.e. rent, other bills, etc.)
- Research your host destination.
- Finalize your course selection at your host institution.
- Complete the Course Equivalency Form.
- Finalize your travel itinerary and submit it to CGE.
- Pay your tuition and fees
Contact Katherine Grego, the Study Abroad Coordinator for additional guidance on preparing for a semester abroad program at email@example.com or 706-507-8583.